Let's start out with an image. Of course, I have chosen a monkey :)
Now open Photoshop and let's get started!
1. We will be working with adjustment layers today. The reason I prefer to use adustment layers is because I'm sloppy. I know that if I make a mistake while using an adjustment layer, I don't mess up my original picture. Start by creating a new Levels Adjustment Layer.
2. In the adjustments panel, where it says RGB, click on the drop down menu and select Red.
3. When you're in the red histogram, bring in the black and white sliders to the spot where the histogram starts to get larger.
4. Repeat this step for Green and Blue.
5. Voila!! 30 second color correction.
PurpleMonkeyPrinting.com : : Online Printing, Custom Printed Envelopes, Graphic Design Services
Have an Oooo ahahh ahahatastic day!
- Melissa the Purple Hued Primate
Online Printing. Custom Printed Envelopes. Graphic Design.